06 May 2007

This offer is unrepeatable

All right, after closing on our new house last Monday, I started getting seriously worried about whether anyone would want to buy the old place. I’m not too keen on carrying three mortgages at the same time, that’s for sure. And since the move date is May 12, I was also getting antsy because I’ve been holding off packing so that the place will show as nicely as possible.

Fortunately, after a small price drop, we got another offer this past Friday, and unlike the first one it’s solid and reasonable. So everybody’s signed off on it, and we’re now under agreement! Fingers are crossed that the home inspection goes well. And now there’s no excuse, I need to start tearing this place apart and stuffing it into boxes. So, enough screwing around on Blogger, heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Good luck with the move.