18 October 2006

Soup du jour

  • Happy Birthday to Anne and Judy!

  • Only two more days until the Fantasy NBA draft, and I am completely without inspiration. All I know is, I don’t care how high Kobe is ranked, I’m not picking his ass.

  • I feel like my head is carrying around 100 good ideas but I can’t get a single one down on paper (or screen).

  • Here is a very good picture to look at when feeling frustrated.

  • In another rock and roll moment, Midnight Oil tried to burn down Alan Thicke’s talk show in 1984. Am I the only person who remembers Alan Thicke?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice jump suit, Peter. One of my fashion rules is, jumpsuits are for convicts. :-)
A bit over the top for me.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Alan Thicke the father from Growing Pains?

Snorklewacker said...

Ding ding ding!

TJ: Come on, man, it was 1984! Who looked cool in 1984?

Anonymous said...

I'm too modest to answer that question. ;-)