26 October 2006

Finn newz

This is rapidly becoming unbalanced in favor of Finn things, but anyway I just found Tim’s blog on MySpace. It’s kind of funny to see him writing on that site, it just seems like such a breathless teen hangout with all the emoticons, but hey, what do I know. I also am a little unsure of that first single, which seems excessively happy. (Watch the vid on YouTube) I’m going to have to offset it by listening to Nine Inch Nails or something.

I also heard that Neil’s finished recording his album at Real World in the UK—I’m just glad it isn’t taking him six years to do it, as it always does for the most habitual denizen of Real World.

OMG Neil r0x0rs!!1!!
Current mood: abliquafregious

4 comments:

Sashe said...

abliquafregious?

Snorklewacker said...

You know it, dude! ;)

Anonymous said...

Nick Seymour is on it!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061116/music_nm/crowdedhouse_dc_2

Snorklewacker said...

Holy shit!

That was reaction one. Here's reaction two. Damn, "Crowded House survivors" makes me sad. And also, how quickly the world has forgotten about Mark Hart, the poor bastard.