08 July 2007

Please leave a message after the beep

I hope all two of you loyal readers can handle it, starting tomorrow I’m away to Vermont until Friday. It’s a cycling tour, so we’ll see if I can handle four straight days in the saddle. Next time I post, it might be while sitting on a big ice pack or something.

While I’m gone, here are some study questions:

  1. Exactly how awesome was Keith Olbermann’s demand for Bush and Cheney to resign?

  2. Exactly how awesome was that Federer-Nadal Wimbledon final?

  3. You are watching the Tour de France too, aren’t you??

  4. Write a 10-page essay on the Jungian subtext of the Transformers movie.


See you next weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Vermont. We'll be there next month.
The Olbermann rant was entertaining. He makes some good points. But, I don't think the American public really cares. I think that they see the changing of the guard that will come in 2008, and figure that the administration will get its comeuppance then.
Wimbledon was exciting. I was happy to see Federer win. I'm not a fan of Nadal for the most superficial reason. I hate the sleeveless shirts that he wears.

Danielle said...

Jeez. I have no answer to any of those four questions. I feel lame.

Snorklewacker said...

Well, you could just answer "no" to #3. Although for shame, you have a countryman in the race!
Julian Dean