22 August 2007

Dissed

The latest development in tennis is, we got beat again last weekend, 6-0 6-2. I thought we were fairly competitive, and I had some solid plays, but the score says we were completely outmatched. As a result, on Monday the league admin bumped us down into the lower division. It’s a bitter outcome, but then again I certainly wouldn’t mind playing some matches that are a little more even. Still, it’s not easy to be shown that I’m not as good at this as I thought I was. Moreover it’s proving difficult to schedule with people in the lower tier. Bah. That’s all I got right now: Bah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... don't tell me it was them 60 year old women again?

Snorklewacker said...

Heh - nope, 40 year old women. But as the latest posting shows, things have improved. Now we're beating the twentysomethings. Despite their crappy scorekeeping. ;)

When we playing with you, hmmm?