29 December 2008

Recap 2008

It’s getting down to the wire here in 2008, isn’t it? Somehow a final taking of stock seems appropriate.

Miles bicycled: 915.98

Minutes of tennis played: 6,949

Appallingly short list of movies seen in the theater:
There Will Be Blood
Iron Man
W.
Valkyrie

2009 movies that hopefully won’t suck:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Watchmen
Star Trek

Presidential elections pwned: 1

Purchases reflecting my deeply conflicted nature:
New MacBook laptop
Xbox 360

Other things I want to see in 2009:
My house sell
Gilbert Arenas playing basketball
Another Crowded House album
Continued improvement in my Halo 3 multiplayer kill/death ratio

And of course:
World peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In future posts, please do not use "2008" and "stock" in the same paragraph.
It makes me think of 401K pain.
Happy New Year.

Snorklewacker said...

Yeah, believe me, when I say "stock" I am speaking purely figuratively. Urgh. But happy new year to you too, man! I heard the Jam on the radio today, which is a good thing.