02 January 2009

Batting practice

Well, during this long week off (not long enough, actually!), there’s been just a little bit of time spent playing Halo 3 online. Just a little bit. I figured out how to take screenshots, so here are a couple. You can either shake your head and wonder what the heck this silliness is all about, or if you’re kaskasero you can feel incredibly jealous!

In the first one, I am actually missing the target of my gravity hammer strike, but the ensuing effect was cool so I took a pic of it.


In the second one, well, this is what happens when you actually make contact. Whammmm!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All we are saying, is give peace a chance.

rr said...

hey Fang. you win. :) gonna get xbox live. but I'm going to need your help in getting my halo fix.

i tried buying the 12+1 month xbox live thingie off buy.com because i have a $20+ gift cert over there. but they don't take orders from non-US ip addresses anymore! :)

i'll email you about how we can set up the "transaction" ;)